All items stated correctly on this website include free delivery to a ground floor room within the M25 and to the Home Counties.
For stairs there is an additional £40 charge. Photographs and measurements to be submitted by email to: [email protected]
There is an additional charge beyond the area stated above and is calculated on an individual basis. Pianolobby contributes to this cost to reduce the burden of the customer.
Pianolobby reserves the right to charge for delays or for cancelled delivery by the customer.
Delivery date and time will be agreed between customer and our Delivery Team via Pianolobby
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy and security is important to us. You may visit this site without identifying yourself or sharing personal information. Areas of the site may require you share personally identifiable information that enables us to identify you, such as your name, email and home address. If you opt to provide us with Personal Information, we may use it for purposes such as sending you information, alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and contacting you from Pianolobby. We will not share your Personal Information with other parties.
All products purchased from Pianolobby will be covered by a minimum 12 month warranty. All acoustic pianos are covered by our comprehensive on-site warranty. The warranty period for both types will be stated on your invoice and receipt.
Every instrument is thoroughly checked by our highly qualified technicians to make sure that the piano will fully meet with your expectations. If there is a fault with the product at any time during the warranty period, in the first instance call us on: 020 3645 3930 or send an email to: [email protected]
If your item fails and is not due to misuse or other reason excluded from the normal warranty, we will work hard to resolve the fault. If this is not possible we will give you a replacement.
Please note that accidental damage or misuse of the item are not covered by the warranty.
Pianolobby does not accept returns of non-faulty goods beyond the statutory period. Discretion of our technicians will determine whether an instrument is faulty or not
If a change of mind occurs within 28 days, we will do our best to find an alternative piano, offer a voucher towards another piano or a refund. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them. We do not accept return of goods that have been damaged or mishandled whilst in your care.
Your piano is covered by the Pianolobby Piano Warranty for the period shown on your invoice and receipt.
When you receive your piano:
Check the condition. We cannot accept claims for scratches or imperfections later than the delivery date.
Acoustic pianos are made from natural materials which respond to changes in atmosphere, humidity, temperature and transport. Do take this into account as your piano may develop other sounds, such as buzzing or squeaks. This is simply the piano settling in to its new home and may need adjustments from our technicians. Please make us aware of any issues, it will help the technician settle the piano in at the complimentary tuning.
The first piano tuning of your piano must be carried out by a Pianolobby representative to attend to your piano. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the first tuning & adjustment visit will be carried out at 2 weeks after the piano has been placed in its new homw, but no later than 12 weeks after the date of delivery. Complimentary first visits are forfeited if not arranged within 12 weeks of delivery of the instrument. If you cancel within 48 hours of a booked appointment, or if you miss the appointment without prior notice and wish to re-book, a charge will apply.
With the exception of faults occurring to defects of manufacturing or workmanship, further tunings, regulation and maintenance visits within the warranty period are not covered by the warranty. Voicing and personalisation of the tone are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is non-transferrable. If you sell or give the instrument to a new owner, the piano is no longer covered by Bonners Acoustic Piano Warranty.
Pianolobby warrants that your piano to be free from defects of manufacturing or workmanship for the period of warranty. This warranty does not apply to routine maintenance, tuning, regulation, voicing, normal wear-and-tear, accidental damage, improper repair, damage caused by abuse, modification or negligence, or attempted repairs by anyone other than Pianolobby, cosmetic or structural damage due to changes in temperature, humidity, exposure to the sun, fire or moisture, damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire or when the serial number is missing, altered or has been tampered with.
Pianolobby will repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labour or materials.Repairs may be carried out in-home for normal and customary repairs, but in extreme circumstances the piano may need to be transported to our piano workshop. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications for new parts.
If Pianolobby elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned instrument of similar age, brand, condition and present day value.
Terms & Conditions
By confirming your order either through email or verbally, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated. Applicable delivery charges may be added.
- The contract is formed between Pianolobby and you at the point when the goods are despatched.
- Pianolobby tries to ensure that prices and information on this website are accurate. You will be notified as soon as possible of errors in the price of goods and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order.
- All goods and services are subject to availability.
- Second hand goods are sold in fully working condition unless otherwise specified.
- Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy an product or services on the website.
- Any email, order confirmation, or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Pianolobby of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and Pianolobby will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- Provided you keep the goods in ‘as new’ condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 28 working days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 28 day period. Pianolobby does not contribute towards the cost of returning goods to us under any circumstances, other than for faulty items.
- Any refunds due will be processed within 14 days of receiving returned items.
- We constantly review our content. We are happy for you to rely on the statements on this Website about your goods. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding an item.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.